Platinum Patrons have donated $5,000+.
Silver Patrons have donated $1,000 to $4,999.
Bronze Patrons have donated $100 to $999.
Supporters have donated up to $99.
Every dollar donated by our community for iPad carts frees up a dollar that the district can spend on technology in some other capacity. While the drive directly supports iPad carts, it will impact technology across the district. Donations may be made here. To view a list of donors, click here.
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
6C students need to report to their first period class immediately after attendance is taken in Prime Time today.
SKATEDAZE PARTY: The last Skatedaze Party for the school year will be TODAY Friday, April 17 from 7pm-10:30pm. The cost is $8.00 and includes skating, skate rental and UNLIMTED Laser Tag!
Reminder: 7th grade Hoops for Heart
FRI April 17 during PT. Check in with your PT teacher then come to the gym. You MUST have your money in order to play. NO $ = NO Play. No spectators. You will be sent back to your PT.
SKATEDAZE PARTY: The last Skatedaze Party for the school year will be this Friday, April 17 from 7pm-10:30pm. The cost is $8.00 and includes skating, skate rental and UNLIMTED Laser Tag!
Dear Millard Families:
Did you know Millard spends thousands less per student than the state average? Despite the district’s efficiencies, Millard faces significant challenges to its budget that were not addressed in the recently passed bond issue. There are several reasons the District’s resources are diminishing, none of which are expected to turn around in the near future. To help, a parent committee has created the “You Give, We Learn” Technology Drive. This committee is working to meet immediate technology needs by raising $200,000. In conjunction with District funding and the generous iPad donation by the Millard Public Schools Foundation, all 25 elementary buildings will receive two iPad carts.
Did you know?
- Millard’s budget is supported by property taxes (42%) and state aid (39%).
- Property values have seen minimal growth since 2008.
- The state has removed millions of anticipated funds for instructional time and advanced degrees for teaching staff which will change Millard’s funding.
- Creates a digital learning environment.
- Offers remedial and accelerated learning options tailored to each student’s needs.
- Check out our iPads in action! Click here for a short video.
What is an iPad Cart?
- An iPad cart is a closed case on wheels designed to store, charge and transport multiple iPads.
How can you help?
- Contribute here to the “You Give, We Learn” Technology Drive between .
- Write a check payable to the Millard Public Schools Foundation and designate your donation to the Technology Drive.
One of Millard Public Schools’ belief statements is “Public education benefits the entire community and is the shared responsibility of all.” With your financial support, our community has a unique opportunity to support our schools. Your donation is tax deductible. Spread the word! It is up to us as a community to work together and achieve this goal.
Please help us out today so that our future graduates have the tools they need to help you .
“You Give, We Learn” Parent Technology Committee
Sarpy County Diversion is sponsoring a FREE educational class to parents and youths of the metropolitan area. Sarpy County’s goal is to inform the residents of Sarpy County and the surrounding areas of the growing use, dangers, and parental concerns of social media websites and popular “apps”. This class will be offered quarterly. Click here for more information.